Updated: Mar 13
ABSL and Harbour Basketball have discussed the remaining Supercity fixtures and have decided to proceed with the remaining fixtures, commencing this Saturday 14th at AUT , Coast and Whangarei .
We would like our participating players and supporters to take the following sensible precautions:
1. Symptoms of Covid-19 include fever, coughing and difficulty in breathing. If you are displaying any of these symptoms please do not attend a Supercity fixture until fully recovered (a 14 day self-isolation period is recommended).
2. If you have returned from Mainland China, Iran, Italy and the Republic of Korea in the last 14 days you are advised to self-isolate and to register through the free Healthline number 0800 358 5453.
3. For those attending the event we ask that you maintain the highest level of personal hygiene. This includes washing hands (for at least 20 seconds with soap and water) and drying them thoroughly after using the toilet facilities, touching your face, touching your mouthguard, blowing your nose or coughing into your hands.
4. Players should bring their own drink bottle and towel and not share others.
5. After games we ask that teams do not shake hands but acknowledge their opposition in another manner.
Please contact us if you have any queries about participation in the Supercity competition.